**REAL ESTATE SELLS W/ NO RESERVE!** Real Estate Absolute - ESTATE AUCTION
**REAL ESTATE SELLS W/ NO RESERVE!**
Absolute – ESTATE AUCTION
Sun. March 1, 2014 @ 2:00PM
Auction held at: 225 Bristol St.
Selling for the estate of Eva Clements
***NO RESERVE*** Real Estate is selling @ 2:00PM
REAL ESTATE: Here’s an opportunity to buy a Nice small 2 bedroom, 1 bath updated home, newer vinyl siding, fence in yard with shed & 1 car garage in the back. new HVAC w/ central air, Remodel bathroom, living room, eat-in kitchen, utility room, basement, Edgar County property ID # 09-18-01-203-011
Seller: Eva Clements Estate
Attorney: Jones & Jones Law Office
REAL ESTATE AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Buyer is required to pay $2,000.00 down, of the contract price, day of sale. Balance due at closing within 30 days. Real estate taxes will be pro-rated to day of closing. Merchantable title will be furnished. All information contained in this brochure was gathered from reliable sources but is not guaranteed. Property sold in its existing condition with no warranty of any nature expressed or implied. Please make your inspections before day of auction and you must have your financing arranged before day of auction. Announcements made immediately preceding this auction take precedence over information received from this or any other source.
Auctioneers are acting as agents for the seller. This home was built before 1978 and all prospective buyers have 10 days prior to auction for inspection of lead based paint and buyer must sign a waiver day of auction
1. Personal checks, with satisfactory identification, are acceptable for the down payment day of sale.
2. The winning bidder, immediately following his becoming the winning bidder, shall complete a purchase agreement, and shall deposit the amount announced for this particular property with the Auctioneer. All deposits will be held in the Auctioneers escrow account until closing, at which time it will become a part of the purchase price. The balance of the purchase price shall be paid at time of closing. This deposit is non-refundable except for non-performance by the seller.
3. Buyers will receive an abstract of title or title insurance policy showing titles to be good and marketable.
4. Closing will be on or before 30 days after auction at a time and place designated by the sellers.
5. All dimensions of properties given prior to (and at) this auction are to be considered approximate.
6. All property is being sold “AS IS” in every way. All information given is from sources believed correct, but is not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely entirely on the OWN information, judgment and inspection of property and records.
7. The Auctioneer will clearly announce the tract before it is to be sold…but the BIDDER is solely responsible for knowing which property they are bidding on. If you are unsure you should inquire or not bid.
8. BIDDING WILL BE FAST. The Auctioneer may not warn you when he going to say sold. Many excellent buys have been missed because the bidder thought he would wait a few more seconds more to “see what happens.” Many bidders prefer to have private bidding arrangements prior to the auction. You may do so by seeing the Auctioneer or a ring man before the auction begins. When you wish to bid DURING the auction, merely hold up your hand to the Auctioneer or a ring man.
9. When you become the winning bidder of the property, hold up your bidder’s number for us to record. As a winning bidder, you will have affected a legally binding contract embodying all the terms and conditions herein.
10. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increment he feels is in the best interest of his client, the seller.
11. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject the bidding of any person whose conduct, actions or adverse comments he feels are not in the best interest of his client, the seller.
12. The Auctioneer reserves the right to call a recess at any time during the auction for the purpose of privately talking to the bidder or bidders or the seller.
13. When the winning bidder of each property is determined, a BACK-UP bidder (person who made the last bid before the winning bid) will be recorded. Therefore, if the winning bidder for any reason fails to close, the sale (at the discretion of the seller) will revert to the backup bidder at his last bid amount.
14. In the event of a TIE BID (two people each believe they were the winning bidder) the Auctioneer will re-open the bidding between those two people only. First giving the person the AUCTIONEER did NOT see, a chance to raise the bid; then allowing the other person to raise that bid, etc.
15. All announcements from the Auction Block shall take precedence over any previous advertising or statements.
16. A tape recording is being made of this auction for future reference.
17. Halls Real Estate is acting as an agent for the seller.
Auctioneer notes: All announcements auction day take precedence over all printed or implied material.
HALLS REAL ESTATE
Kerry Lenhart – Real Estate Auctioneer
Cara Hall – Real Estate Managing Broker
Ph. 217-213-7010 (cell)
(Sunday) 2:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Eva Clements Estate - REAL ESTATE AUCTION
225 Bristol / Paris, IL 61944
225+ Lot ONLINE AUCTION
Start: Thursday, Feb, 26th @ 9AM CST
End: Thursday, March 12th @ 6PM CST
614 E. Blackburn St. / Paris, IL
Selling for John & Pat Hittle of Paris, IL
Preview Items: Saturday, March 7th @ 9AM-12PM
Scooter, Craftsman tools, utility trailer, 12′ x 12′ storage barn, lawn equipment, small tractor lawn attachments, power tools, machinist precision tools, hand tools, mowers, gas power chipper/shredder, generator, Craftsman metal lathe, table saw, radial arm saw, bandsaw, Drill press, horizontal metal bandsaw, Air compressor, weed eaters, lots of misc tools & garage items, & more
Bidding Notice: Items for this auction are located at 614 E. Blackburn St., Paris, IL 61944 Items may be viewed Saturday, March 7th 9am-12pm IL. or other times by appointment. Closing Date: Thursday, March, 12th 2015 @ 6pm IL time.
If you are unable to place bids online you can contact Halls Auction Company to place bids at our office or on the day of preview Saturday – March 7th / 9am – 12pm @ 614 E. Blackburn St. Paris, IL
|PICK UP DATE IS SATURDAY, March, 14th 2015 from 9am-12pm IL time. Items must be picked up on this date at 614 E. Blackburn St., Paris, IL 61944. If other arrangements have to be made there will be an additional $10 charge for meeting you. If arrangements are not made by the pickup date the items will be disposed of. Please bring packing paper and boxes.|
|Buyer Premium :||10% Buyer’s Premium|
|Payment Terms :||Payment will be paid to Halls Auction Company at the close of the auction with credit card OR cash. Payment may be made by Visa, Master Card, or Discover with no extra fees. Buyer specifically waves the right to dispute or deny payment for any purchases made with credit card. Halls Auction Co. WILL NOT TAKE CHECKS!!!!!! Buyer may pay at pick up (CASH ONLY)! NO CHECKS!!!!!|
If you are unable to place bids online you can contact Halls Auction Company to place bids at our office or on the day of preview March 7th / 9am – 12PM @ 614 E. Blackburn St. Paris, IL
Fellow us on Facebook to see the progress of making the catalog for this auction!
(Thursday) 6:00 pm
John & Pat Hittle
614 E. Blackburn St. / Paris, IL
Why Choose Our Company?
Why choose Halls Auction to sell your coin collection? Low commission! Personalized service! Live and online auctions! Superior photography! Get the best money for your coins. Choose us. We are a highly enthusiastic family-owned company who constantly strives to get the highest return for your coin investment. We have years of experience with 70+ past auctions. We take the time to look through your collection and find your key date coins. We constantly stay at the cutting edge of technology. If you want to deal with a small company who is willing to go the extra mile, give us a try. We will take our time and give you the highest level of service. We have many happy, satisfied families and customers. Call us today! 217-213-7010
Coins & Currency – Special Collections – Historical Memorabilia – Estate Jewelry – Fine Antiques – Real Estate